City at it again!

oakiecokie said:
lancs blue said:
On that basis there's probably nothing worth discussing on the whole forum! Tbh I think it's really out of order to use the young lad's problems in that way.

Only a nob could possibly come up with a stupid counter argument like using a young lad as an excuse.
My point is,are supporters so much put out, at having to relocate ??
If yes,then why not forget about a possible Cup Final Ticket where you will be fucking glad to sit anywhere !!
What exactly is your problem, are you going to visit every thread where people are having a whinge and post comments like that?

pauldominic said:
sniff said:
Yeah a share holder hasnt already paid for every home game up front. Sometimes for many years. so its a slap in the face that we have to pay extra because we go every week. If your a day tripper you can get it cheaper.

you still think thats right ?

No I don't like it but I live with it.

There's a ton of things in life I don't like, but the world is a ridiculously different place from that season.

When it comes to day tripping, I travelled everywhere with my Dad and friends including 28/2/76, in the back of a Ford Capri. Mum + Sister also enjoyed the weekend.

EDIT: You haven't paid for every home game up front. You've paid for all the premiership home games up front.

No shit i never realised that.

but if you go all the time, then you are clearly not a day tripper are you. so why should the people who attend most get stuffed on price ? It seems like a premium for people who want to sit in their own seats, all because of the people who stay away.

I like the view where i sit, and i like the people who sit around me.

Whys that because the world is a different place ?

lancs blue said:
oakiecokie said:
Only a nob could possibly come up with a stupid counter argument like using a young lad as an excuse.
My point is,are supporters so much put out, at having to relocate ??
If yes,then why not forget about a possible Cup Final Ticket where you will be fucking glad to sit anywhere !!
What exactly is your problem, are you going to visit every thread where people are having a whinge and post comments like that?

Oh dear !!
Wrong time of the month for you ??
My problem is people like you who constantly moan about fuck all.
And by the same token I whinge about people like you.
About time you looked at the realities of life and NOT a poxy seat !!

oakiecokie said:
This is what City is all about.
WOW,what a proud day for you all and brilliant news.
Wish all the whinging fannies,who moan about seat relocation,could see what real families have to endure in the real world.
Have a brilliant day and both me and my son will be looking on from CB level 3,giving you some deserved applause.

About time some of you whinging twunts had a look at the real world and look and read under the following thread "be the proudest Blue inside Eastlands tomorrow"
This is the real supporters and some of you lot have the nerve to complain about fuck all !!!!!
Get a life or a new club,if a seat means more to you, than this young lad and his Family !!!

Just so you realise that you don't know everything about life and what others have to suffer, before opening what must surely be one fucking big orifice!

I lost my dad 2 years ago, true Blue season ticket holder all his life, 18 months ago my missus's brother was attacked in Prestwich and hit over the head with a spade, shattering 3 vertibrae in his neck and leaving him tetraplegic, 43 years old, 4 kids and never to move anything but his neck upwards again. 6 months later her dad found out he had cancer and both he and her brother died within 36 hours of each other last summer.

Yes it's been a bit shit for us at times, lifes a woman, and watching City is often a break from the realities of life in a sometimes cruel world, but don't you have the fucking nerve to talk like you know what anyone else on here has to contend with, because you don't!

Lordeffingham said:
oakiecokie said:
This is what City is all about.
WOW,what a proud day for you all and brilliant news.
Wish all the whinging fannies,who moan about seat relocation,could see what real families have to endure in the real world.
Have a brilliant day and both me and my son will be looking on from CB level 3,giving you some deserved applause.

About time some of you whinging twunts had a look at the real world and look and read under the following thread "be the proudest Blue inside Eastlands tomorrow"
This is the real supporters and some of you lot have the nerve to complain about fuck all !!!!!
Get a life or a new club,if a seat means more to you, than this young lad and his Family !!!

Just so you realise that you don't know everything about life and what others have to suffer, before opening what must surely be one fucking big orifice!

I lost my dad 2 years ago, true Blue season ticket holder all his life, 18 months ago my missus's brother was attacked in Prestwich and hit over the head with a spade, shattering 3 vertibrae in his neck and leaving him tetraplegic, 43 years old, 4 kids and never to move anything but his neck upwards again. 6 months later her dad found out he had cancer and both he and her brother died within 36 hours of each other last summer.

Yes it's been a bit shit for us at times, lifes a woman, and watching City is often a break from the realities of life in a sometimes cruel world, but don't you have the fucking nerve to talk like you know what anyone else on here has to contend with, because you don't!

For your information we lost our son 21 years ago,so dont give me all that shit !!
We all live with everyday problems but I get truly pissed offf with fuckers like you,moaning about basically about fuck all.
A seat is a seat,where ever you sit.
Does it have your name on ?? Have you literally purchased the said seat from MCFC ??
Get over it saddo !!!

Can see why those in Level 3 who are forced to relocate feel aggrieved, especially if ticket sales dictate the club ultimately have to open up those tiers. It makes a bit of a mockery of the system.

But I understand where the club are coming from. The empty lower tiers, especially in the North Stand, don't help with the atmosphere and look poor on TV.

Whatever decision they made would upset a section of our support.

Personally, I've enjoyed the system so far. My season ticket is in 111 but it's been good moving to other seats for cup games, admittedly through choice but at no extra expense. I get to see the game from a different perspective and like it.

I don't think moving seats is that big a hardship in the scheme of things.

oakiecokie said:
Lordeffingham said:

For your information we lost our son 21 years ago,so dont give me all that shit !!
We all live with everyday problems but I get truly pissed offf with fuckers like you,moaning about basically about fuck all.
Does it have your name on ?? Have you literally purchased the said seat from MCFC ??
Get over it saddo !!!

People like you really do make me so sick with your arogant and smart arse insulting manner I genuinely sometimes feel at a loss for words.

I'm not interested in your condolances, sympathy or anything else, just as long as I never have to endure being in your company will be plenty good enough for me.
You talk like a complete cock sometimes, and hey, life must be really good for you, if you're that fella for whom everything is always so rosy you never complain?
Anyway shove it where the sun don't shine, I guess you're just an 'I'm alright jack' type of a bloke, so excuse my french but Fuck You!

Lordeffingham said:
oakiecokie said:
Get over it saddo !!!

People like you really do make me so sick with your arogant and smart arse insulting manner I genuinely sometimes feel at a loss for words.

I'm not interested in your condolances, sympathy or anything else, just as long as I never have to endure being in your company will be plenty good enough for me.
You talk like a complete cock sometimes, and hey, life must be really good for you, if you're that fella for whom everything is always so rosy you never complain?
Anyway shove it where the sun don't shine, I guess you're just an 'I'm alright jack' type of a bloke, so excuse my french but Fuck You!

I`ll forward the fish to go with that fucking big chip you carry on your shoulder !!!!

Lordeffingham said:
oakiecokie said:
Get over it saddo !!!

disgusting response if your an adult!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.