City become the most watched PL team in the US

Don't worry. In China, most City fans like the whole team, not just a certain player. Messi is a special case, and Ronaldo is another. Except for them, I can't see any other person who will face the same problem. This incident is like a war between Messi's fans and Ronaldo's fans.

Last year I shared a beer (or two) with a Korean guy, in Vegas, who openly admitted only supporting Spurs because of Son. He also said if Son played for Arsenal he’d support Arsenal !

Last year I shared a beer (or two) with a Korean guy, in Vegas, who openly admitted only supporting Spurs because of Son. He also said if Son played for Arsenal he’d support Arsenal !
Korea is a place where fan culture, or idol culture, is very popular. In China, the situation is not as that serious.

Korea is a place where fan culture, or idol culture, is very popular. In China, the situation is not as that serious.

If you think there aren’t thousands of Chinese people only supporting City because they idolize Haaland, I think you are very mistaken. But this is not the thread to debate that, it’s about City’s popularity in the USA.

If you think there aren’t thousands of Chinese people only supporting City because they idolize Haaland, I think you are very mistaken. But this is not the thread to debate that, it’s about City’s popularity in the USA.
I don't deny what you said. In fact, we have a large population and all kinds of strange people. Some Haaland fans even hope he will quickly transfer to Real Madrid. They don't really "support Manchester City". Who knows, very toxic idol culture, ruin everything.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.