"City dig heels in over Robinho"

MANCIO4EVER said:
ono said:
The Independant also reported how Robinho walked straight down the tunnel into the warmth of the dressing room on Sunday after being substituted. In actual fact, he sat on the bench with his team mates. I'd imagine the Independant also considers itself to be a 'serious' paper.

It's a small detail but It's all part of painting the picture.

Ok. sorry. It's pointless.
Anybody has the right to belive in flying elephants.
Let's wait and see what will be City and what will be robinho in 3 years time.
I swear I won't waste any further ounce of effort in this senseless - temporary - lack of reason.
Time always fair judge.
Just please don't even think that one is a rag/twat/whatever, just because he stands for logic and truth.
You're entitled to your own opinion mate. I'm not bothered if it is the opposite of mine. I just don't see why people need to react to quoteless, speculative articles written in the press. There has been some right shite written about us over the last 18 months and i'd guess around 90% isn't even remotely true. The media have had a clear agenda against Robinho ever since we signed him. I'm not saying the guy has an amazing attitude etc...all i'm saying is, i wouldn't take the Guardian's article all that seriously seen as though it has no quotes. It's just journalistic opinion until proven otherwise.

twinkletoes said:
MANCIO4EVER said:
I swear I won't waste any further ounce of effort in this senseless - temporary - lack of reason.
Time always fair judge.
Just please don't even think that one is a rag/twat/whatever, just because he stands for logic and truth.

Unfortunately they are more interested in winning arguments than seeing reality.

Forza City!

What's he interested in then if he's posting newspaper articles from papers that have been proven to make stuff up about City?

bluem0ng said:
What's he interested in then if he's posting newspaper articles from papers that have been proven to make stuff up about City?

He's interested in showing that Robinho doesn't care about City as much as some of you care about him. He showed exactly the same attitude at Madrid. It's not a hate campaign against him, but we're not gonna kiss his arse when he couldn't give a f*ck.
The fact that NO european club has come in for him, despite the fact that he's available on loan, show's that they've all sussed him out for what he is. It's only a few City fans that seem not to accept this. I wish it weren't true, but it is.
I mean come on....nobody even wanted him from Madrid except us and Chelsea. I bet Chelsea are so glad they dodged the bullet on that occasion.

If he does end up staying then he'll probably work his bollocks off for the rest of the season 'cos it's a World Cup year...but then expect some more excuses in the summer trying to engineer a move away again.

bluem0ng said:
twinkletoes said:
Unfortunately they are more interested in winning arguments than seeing reality.

Forza City!

one factual mistake in a match report doesn't change my view that the guardian have been extremely supportive of city's heirachy in the last month or so. I think they have an in at a high level at city. unfortunately having reflected on the fact that robinho took it upon himself made public comments about this deal, the fact that he did the same at real, the fact that he made eyes at Barcelona this summer..... cmon.

some of the criticism he recieved earlier in the year was over the top, but I can't defend him for a moment longer. I just don't care about him anymore, because it's perfectly obvious he doesn't care about us.

bluem0ng said:
twinkletoes said:

Forza City!

If it doesn't suit your agenda then it has to be wrong.

BurnCK said:
twinkletoes said:

That's it exactly what it is mate. I'm suprised you haven't got a load of abuse like I did for daring to critise our 'footballing god'.

I can run rings around them mate.

twinkletoes said:
bluem0ng said:

I'm afraid I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

Are you denying that the Independent incorrectly reported that Robinho went straight down the tunnel???

Are you saying that the media are 100% correct and never make things up or print bullshit?

Running rings? You couldn't run a bath lol

ono said:
MANCIO4EVER said:
Time always fair judge.
You're entitled to your own opinion mate. I'm not bothered if it is the opposite of mine. I just don't see why people need to react to quoteless, speculative articles written in the press. There has been some right shite written about us over the last 18 months and i'd guess around 90% isn't even remotely true. The media have had a clear agenda against Robinho ever since we signed him. I'm not saying the guy has an amazing attitude etc...all i'm saying is, i wouldn't take the Guardian's article all that seriously seen as though it has no quotes. It's just journalistic opinion until proven otherwise.

thanks Yr. kind, Pal. I do appreciate yr respect, great to me.
As I said I won't waste any further ounce of effort in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.