City fans are back in love with Carlos Tevez

Lavinda Past said:
black mamba said:
LoveCity said:
Really hope the Monaco rumours are true as that might be the only way we can get his wages off the books + get a transfer fee before he walks for free in June 2014. Grateful for what Carlos has done for us but it could not be any clearer that he's past his best now and is probably only going to get worse (and will probably get very fat after 30).

Trouble is Tevez wants to return to Argentina when his contract's up , so is he likely to want to get himself tied into a possible lengthly contract with a club like Monaco .. or any other European club for that matter ???

It would appear that a return to Boca is what he's really after ... and the quicker the better if he has anything to do with it !

Do you really believe that?

I wouldn't trust him as far as I could throw him. I reckon that's just a smokescreen, aimed at getting the sympathy vote from the fans.

He's a thick bastard with a greedy agent - He'll follow the money.

Wherever he's going to end up, I just wish he'd hurry up and stop blocking the wage bill.
I believe that because he is messed up in the head. Kia is no where to be seen these days. He is a loose cannon that no other club can be bothered with so Boca is the obvious place when his contract runs out.
Considering he is a top talent as well he is hardly blocking are wage bill. Its not like Adebayor and Bridge

he he he he he.............leave him alone, he's not the only one underperforming (take a look at silva only 5 assists in how many games?) :) thee team have been playing shit...no team spirit/chemisty.

personally if i were mancini i wouldnt play tevez next game. he's not a midfielder, thats silva/nasri job!

ell said:
What a shit article from Rob Dawson.

One fan forgives him and suddenly all city fans "love" him again, Fuck off.

It is a rag inspired shit stirring article by Dawson the rag.

Gone in the summer.

Not a moment too soon.

Onwards and upwards with Manchester CITY.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.