City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

People leaving early at Liverpool & Arsenal yesterday but they have "istory" so they don,t get mentioned. Only city fans leave early,and don,t get me started about that lot at the "swamp".
It happens at every ground but it's by far worse at ours than anywhere else

Struggling would be somewhat of an exaggeration - Build it, price it right and it will sell out (See West Ham)

Average attendance Lowest Highest Total Capacity * %Full

1 Manchester Utd
bar_gray.jpg
75,294 75,245 75,397 1,204,705 75,731 99.4%
2 Arsenal
bar_gray.jpg
59,987 59,925 60,039 899,807 60,355 99.4%
3 West Ham Utd
bar_gray.jpg
56,967 56,864 56,996 911,486 57,000 99.9%
4 Manchester City
bar_gray.jpg
54,002 51,527 54,512 810,032 55,097 98.0%
They are just the four clubs who lie about their attendances the most

Watching on MOTD the empty seats when Otamendi scored does highlight how many people leave early? Personally I always stay to the end - I'm a tight bastard and want to get my money's worth. I tend to hold back, walk slowly to the car and actually miss a lot of the traffic. I guess on Saturday - 4 up I can see why some would leave but I see people leaving on 75 minutes some weeks when the game is tightly poised? I never remember people streaming out of the Kippax on 75 minutes.

Think it's easier to leave early these days, after all people can do what they want and unlike in the 60's/70's know if they miss a goal it'll be available on-line before they get to the car.

West Ham sold loads of season tickets but loads don't attend - hence the rows of empty seats but the club still count the seat as full because it's been paid for.

HH Sheikh Mansour doesn't miss this type of apathy

If some can't be bothered at £20 why should he at £2 billion ?

He's already laid of 13% to the Chinese to recoup all his original investment.

Sign of the times.

As a famous Burnage boy once said "Don't look back in anger". We have the most admired owner in world football.

The reason we have so many empty seats is that season ticket prices are too cheap I have two £300 tickets and only use occasionally it's cheaper than paying per game

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.