City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Leaving before the end of the match happens at all grounds. Our stadium design does draw the eye to the stairwells so think It's notice it more than say someone walking out of the quadrant at the swamp.

People buying season cards and only attending the big games is something all clubs will see more. We already have large families sharing cards and with cost of living, already seeing fans decide before the season starts they aren't doing the champions League group games and cups.
Next is people who genuinely can't afford to keep on a season ticket but can afford the cost per game for day the top 6 sides. So they try and resell the other 13 games off

Reactions: PPT
315 was almost deserted with 10 to go the other day. yes its shit to get out but fuck me whats the point in going if your going to miss the end of the match. crazy.
This can’t be true. These guys are always giving it out they they are best supporters in the ground.

When you've for the city centre on your doorstep and all that it has to offer after the mat h the urge to leave early doors is tempting. Most of the pubs and bars in New Islington, Ancoats and the across the NQ are full of City fans after the match.
People needing to leave early for work etc I do get, but one thing I’ll never understand is people prioritising having a beer over watching City. Same applies to missing 10 minutes before and after half time drinking in the concourse.

This can’t be true. These guys are always giving it out they they are best supporters in the ground.
We’re in 317,always used to wait till final whistle before leaving our seats,took an age to get down stairs,so now we get up with 2 minuites of added time left,by the time we get to the exit at the bottom of the stairs the final whistle blows

We’re in 317,always used to wait till final whistle before leaving our seats,took an age to get down stairs,so now we get up with 2 minuites of added time left,by the time we get to the exit at the bottom of the stairs the final whistle blows
i was in 316 for the Everton game last season and i was surprised how long it took to get out of the stand

I last recall mass early leaving against Leicester when they went 3-0 up the season they won the league and Chelsea a season or two after where the ref gave them everything.

City are a different animal now.

Leaving before the end of the match happens at all grounds. Our stadium design does draw the eye to the stairwells so think It's notice it more than say someone walking out of the quadrant at the swamp.

People buying season cards and only attending the big games is something all clubs will see more. We already have large families sharing cards and with cost of living, already seeing fans decide before the season starts they aren't doing the champions League group games and cups.
Next is people who genuinely can't afford to keep on a season ticket but can afford the cost per game for day the top 6 sides. So they try and resell the other 13 games off
Agree. I'd add that I suspect we'll see early leaving decline as the proportion of fans paying matchday prices gradually increases, if the club continues to restrict new seasoncards and not release lapsed ones. Let's be honest, unless you've got a very long journey, leaving early is something you're much more likely to do if you know you can get to every home game - and have done for years - and are paying a low price on a game per game basis. If you've paid £95 for your ticket, after queuing all day on your mobile and your laptop, and fighting off members of the Guadalajara OSC to get it in your basket, you ain't leaving until the cleaners arrive...it's an event you've set aside the day for, if not built the weekend around, rather than something you're popping in and out of.

i was in 316 for the Everton game last season and i was surprised how long it took to get out of the stand
Left dead on 90 minutes on Saturday because I was going to a wedding reception, I bought parking on the blue car park thinking I would beat the rush. What a waste of time, I was still on the car park 20 minutes after the final whistle.

Who cares honestly

4,279 people and counting.

To be fair there’s nothing more annoying than sat at home watching the game on TV, whist arguing with some United fan from India on Twitter and him pointing out that a few people have left the City game early.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.