City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

4,279 people and counting.

To be fair there’s nothing more annoying than sat at home watching the game on TV, whist arguing with some United fan from India on Twitter and him pointing out that a few people have left the City game early.
I think the banter around empty seats is fading slightly on social media. The football trolls obviously still post it in hope of easy likes and engagements, but they seem to be falling now as it’s been done to death for too long now.

The leaving early thing will never be fully resolved though as those that can’t fathom leaving early won’t be able to understand or process why other do it, where as the ones leaving early don’t have an issue with it and don’t see what they need to justify it.

Most are in or close to one camp, one way or the other. I can’t leave early. That’s just me, but I’m never going to try and stop anyone who wants to go to leave. We have a bit of banter about it, but it’s never nasty.

When City scored the 3rd goal with 14 minutes to go before full time City fans started leaving. OK, some may have gone to the toilet, but not that many. ‘14 minutes’ to go + added time.
It’s embarrassing, granted not helped by the shit transport options

Is it any worse than Maine Road?

I think it is disrespectful to leave early.
Clap the team off. I was always taught this by my dad.
Not a big issue but I can't understand why so many have to leave early each game.
I agree, it’s pathetic but it’s become a habit now for so many.

More bullshit and lies from a Luton fan on the cesspit X.

With ‘20 minutes’ from the end.

Forget other clubs, we shouldn't give a fuck about whether others do the same or not. Leaving early in the numbers our fans now do is a disgrace, and has become so normalised that it's getting worse season on season. One day this success will all be over and those leaving will probably look back and wonder where it started going wrong. Well it's here and and now doing this

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.