City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

People want to leave 10 mins from the end when we're easily going to win a game that no longer has any jeopardy as so many of our home games do. Big deal. Not my bag personally but seriously, who gives a fuck? Luton fans?

Like I give a fuck what they think. They moan about not much atmosphere when their side camps 11 players in their own box for 90 mins to merely keep the score down and kill the game as a spectacle. Then by wasting time from the get go to take away any momentum or rhythm from our play if the former wasnt enough. So Luton Town fans can fuck off back where they came from until they come here and try and give us a game of football instead of that fucking excuse for professional sport they offered on Saturday, gobby cunts.

'boring time to be a city fan'

BORING?!!!! Fucking Hell.

Maybe have a discussion with his own fans as to why they only have 3 songs in their songbook and they all appear to be about the opposition. Now that is boring! Sighed and rolled my eyes when they brought out the 'is this a library' chant about two minutes into the game. Knowing full well it was about to be another one of those games.

Yes, by me. :-) I called him a fucking liar, saying I was at the match, and the ground was full with 20 minutes to go, and the ground was still full when City scored the 3rd goal with 14 minutes to go.
The pic was taken at 5-1 according to the scoreboard and we scored the 5th in the 94th minute.

Not very bright and pathetic beyond comprehension.

'boring time to be a city fan'

BORING?!!!! Fucking Hell.

Maybe have a discussion with his own fans as to why they only have 3 songs in their songbook and they all appear to be about the opposition. Now that is boring! Sighed and rolled my eyes when they brought out the 'is this a library' chant about two minutes into the game. Knowing full well it was about to be another one of those games.
It’s not boring, but it’s certainly more relaxed these days against these low block anti football teams.

It’s not boring, but it’s certainly more relaxed these days against these low block anti football teams.

The games aren't as end to end certainly.

I'm bored to tears of winning the Premier League. Wish we were a tin pot club like his. Can see where he's coming from.

These childish opposition fans on twitter should be ignored always. Who gives a fuck what they think of us.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.