City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

7 and a half years and nearly 5,000 posts.

The Mystic Meg in me is thinking there’s probably never going to be agreement reached on this topic.

Everyone to their own , but i stop unitl the end and wait for the players to applaud and show their appreciation to the crowd and i return that applause with a few fist pumps a la Klipperty thrown in , other fans want to beat the traffic or queues with the achievement of getting home a little earlier.
But my memories will be of Haaland and Co. showing their gratitude even thought the stadium is 90% empty , if i get home half an hour later , so f*cking what ,and no i am not a bigger blue then the early leavers.

You are mate. If you're missing 10, 20 or more minutes every single game it's poor. No sugar-coating it.

If it's the last game of the season and the leagues still in the balance late on nobody would leave early. It doesn't seem to matter to people that the preceding games required to take it to that last game were equally as important.

I’ve left before the end twice, once in the 60s v Leeds at Maine Rd, score was 0-0 as my friend and I got out of the ground a huge roar went up and we ran back in god knows why as there weren’t any big screens then Colin Bell had just scored the winner, the other times was at the Etihad a few years ago v Forest in the FA Cup we were absolutely dire, think I left on 70minutes.

The evacuation yesterday was once again a testament to how truly spoiled we are, some possibly the same people who moan about price rises for a world class product which is the envy of the rest of the football world. Haaland, Dias ended up applauding 150 or so blues next to 3k Luton still shouting their managers name, it was a pathetic spectacle and now the norm.

Here here! What the fuck are you rushing home for, Ant and Dec’s fucking takeaway!
In a fucking nutshell.

Sometimes you can go 3 / 4 weeks without a home game yet some are desperate to get out early.

I'll never understand it, pay a fucking fortune to watch the best team in our history and leave early.

Fucking weird!

7 and a half years and nearly 5,000 posts.

The Mystic Meg in me is thinking there’s probably never going to be agreement reached on this topic.
It's currently a close run thing whether people are more bothered about the title race or some people deciding to bugger off before the game ends.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.