City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Pretty poor that on a great day for City many of the usual posters decide to criticise match going blues for leaving early.

It’s none of their business why others leave early. Maybe they have important matters to attend to or maybe they just have happy lives at home which judging by the neediness, spite and delusion in their posts many of the moaners probably don’t have.
Wonder at the final whistle the players say to themselves it’s not my business why the fans have fcuked off as they applaud an empty stadium.

I understand why some have to leave early but it’s simply habit with most, we have the best early leavers in the world!!

Pretty poor that on a great day for City many of the usual posters decide to criticise match going blues for leaving early.

It’s none of their business why others leave early. Maybe they have important matters to attend to or maybe they just have happy lives at home which judging by the neediness, spite and delusion in their posts many of the moaners probably don’t have.
It is our business because they're damaging the club's reputation and giving other clubs ammunition to attack us.

They're free to leave early and I'm free to call them out as half hearted box tickers who the club would be better off without.

Wonder at the final whistle the players say to themselves it’s not my business why the fans have fcuked off as they applaud an empty stadium.

I understand why some have to leave early but it’s simply habit with most, we have the best early leavers in the world!!
Players leave before the end too, especially if they have had a knock.

After what Pep did in the CL final in 2021, it is clear only the fans actually give a shit.

It is our business because they're damaging the club's reputation and giving other clubs ammunition to attack us.

They're free to leave early and I'm free to call them out as half hearted box tickers who the club would be better off without.
Damaging the club’s reputation with who mate ?

Spotty teenage rags / dippers lurking on social media in between wanks

Who gives a fuck

All supporters should stay behind and help sort out the pitch and pay homage to the highly paid players fawning to them in case their egos explode and they ask for a transfer.

Imagine having the nerve to spend £60 and having the temerity to leave when you want to or need to because the trains are on strike and the person sat next to you who lives a mile away will have his after match pics ruined because selfish bastards fucked off early.

Damaging the club’s reputation with who mate ?

Spotty teenage rags / dippers lurking on social media in between wanks

Who gives a fuck
Have you not noticed the cameras always zoom on the fans who head to the exits before the final whistle with usually some snide comment at most games not just ours.

Have you not noticed the cameras always zoom on the fans who head to the exits before the final whistle with usually some snide comment at most games not just ours.
Right so you give a fuck about cunts like ratboy or spitty making comments now ?

Once again, who gives a fuck what they think

I don't think you're fully understanding the tribal, and at times juvenile, nature of supporting a football team.

And thousands of us do give a fuck.
I disagree.

A very vocal yet very small minority of people on the internet (most of whom have never been near a football ground) make a song and dance about trivialities like this.

But like I’ve said many times before on here I’ve been going to Maine Road / the Etihad for over 40 yrs and I must’ve left early maybe 80% of the time and nobody has ever said a cross word to me about it. Not once. That tells me all I need to know about whether it’s a real issue or not in the eyes of normal people

I disagree.

A very vocal yet very small minority of people on the internet (most of whom have never been near a football ground) make a song and dance about trivialities like this.

But like I’ve said many times before on here I’ve been going to Maine Road / the Etihad for over 40 yrs and I must’ve left early maybe 80% of the time and nobody has ever said a cross word to me about it. Not once. That tells me all I need to know about whether it’s a real issue or not in the eyes of normal people
So why do you leave early at so many games?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.