City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Thoughts are with the usual early leavers, who couldn’t leave early last night for obvious reasons. They probably didn’t get home till 3.00 am!

Exactly, a fan isn't a supporter, a supporter supports the team whatever, and doesn't fuck off with 10 minutes to go because he might get home 20 minutes earlier.
As somebody who now lives in Hazel Grove I agree 100%, especially as I've got numerous combinations of trains to Stockport and 192 Bus.
Last night was a bit of an effort for a 59 year old, but I managed to see the final penalty, and still make the Manchester Piccadilly-Hazel Grove last train at 23:23

As somebody who lived in Whaley Bridge for 40 Years, I wonder how all those blues who reside on the East Cheshire/North Derbyshire border got home last night.
Last Train to Buxton was 23:10 so that was a hell of a jog from the ETIHAD to Piccadilly for anyone from Disley, New Mills, Whaley, Chapel etc

Last edited:
I had a dad and 2 kids close to me that left on 71 minutes, then the woman that that was with them whom turned up 15 minutes late left at the end of 90 minutes

I had a dad and 2 kids close to me that left on 71 minutes, then the woman that that was with them whom turned up 15 minutes late left at the end of 90 minutes

Hahaha. Determined not to watch the full 90 minutes in any arrangement possible.

I watched the last penalty from the exit door, fast walked to car park and was out of Manchester in record time. 125 mile drive back and home before 1.30

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.