City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

Years ago all we had to give Utd fans shit was our floodlights were taller and they ate prawn sandwiches.
All they give us at the moment is our stadium looks empty. Usually photos taken and posted on social media before the match even started.
If that is all they can say take it on the chin. Jesus the response back would be rather easy nowadays.
Quite. Their ground was a third empty for the Crystal Palace league game last season. Indeed that third tier (invisible to the TV camera's) often has a stack of empty seats.

I realise it aint straightforward and could understand a few leaving but not in the droves like thay do now .would they leave the pictures 10 min early ?
I always say well as long as I'm there I'm happy but have to admit watching the droves leave at 1-1 v the dippers was nothing short of a disgrace. How on earth could you leave that game early.

So your mate didn't take a rain coat either then then ;-)
Sorry i do not clarify , we are 4 @ rows from the front in 109 there is no over head cover and yes we did have big coats but nothing big enough to keep out the downpour or where you not at the match and you did not see the downpour in the first half .

Sorry i do not clarify , we are 4 @ rows from the front in 109 there is no over head cover and yes we did have big coats but nothing big enough to keep out the downpour or where you not at the match and you did not see the downpour in the first half .

I was pulling your leg mate and yes I was at the match and saw the rain tho luckily my seat is under cover

He's not one for banter.

Hopefully next year you might get a seat change with more cover from the rain.
All the best to Derek. :-)
Cheers , hopefully Derek is alive next year .

If you knew Thornton Road , Rusholme Derek lived in one of the 2 @ houses (10 or 12 ) that where pulled down because of subsidence .
Then rebuilt .

The point i was trying to make in my previous emails was i "expected" MCFC to hand out plastic "gaggles" , but all i saw was SHOW SHITTE wearing these items of clothing !!

That was the point i was trying to make .

Being the "Old Man" in 109 with issues and history with Show Shitte , i admit to having history .

Dear Going Early Police,
Please except my opoligies for going early at today's match versus Hull. Due to the Nortern Rail 24hr strike I need to get the 16-49 from Piccadilly as the next train is 60mins later and won't get me home in time ( Got a doo on ). I hope you are sympathetic to my apologies and do not berate me as I slope off from the South Stand .
Sky Tot .
Ps, Assuming I get there

Not acceptable mate. Many of us die hard true blues give up 90 mins most Saturdays to watch a dodgy Asian stream of the game. To see glory hunters like you bailing out before the end disgusts us.
Shame on you ;-)

Dear Going Early Police,
Please except my opoligies for going early at today's match versus Hull. Due to the Nortern Rail 24hr strike I need to get the 16-49 from Piccadilly as the next train is 60mins later and won't get me home in time ( Got a doo on ). I hope you are sympathetic to my apologies and do not berate me as I slope off from the South Stand .
Sky Tot .
Ps, Assuming I get there
The club decide to kick towards you in the second half and this is how you repay them.

It's not on, just not on!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.