City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I've fucked it off in fact did so a couple of seasons ago, usual reasons with my dislike for Uefa reasons many have posted in the thread...hell I boo at the TV now on CL games.

Oh and thanks for being embarrassed for me as a regular/season card holder in fact for almost 50 years I'll make my own choices.
Well I hope you and the other missing fans turn up for Shakhtar and Hoffenheim because we need you to be there. I want to see city win the Champions League because I want City to be the best. I appreciate your loyalty. it was because of people like you that I have seen City be successful so I am not going to respond by criticising you. Please change your mind and support City v Shakhtar and Hoffenheim and that goes for all the other blues who gave this game a swerve last night. Collectively the fans matter and that contributed to a very bad night at the Etihad.

Let's react positively and make City better. Not going to spend the rest of the day moping and complaining on Bluemoon. That's my piece for today. On to the Cardiff game.

Before people judge one another.
Its a matter of choice.
I didn't join the champions league cup scheme this season.
Last night was my first missed home game at the ETIHAD.
I don't like UEFA and instead of booing them.
I chose not to spend my hard earned money lining there pockets.
Season ticket holder since 1985.
I answer to nobody when it comes to my love/support for man city.
C.T.I.D

Would it make a difference to play these game on a weekend, of course it would, I wouldn’t take my 6 year old to these games getting home around 1030-11pm with school the next day, no thanks.

Before people judge one another.
Its a matter of choice.
I didn't join the champions league cup scheme this season.
Last night was my first missed home game at the ETIHAD.
I don't like UEFA and instead of booing them.
I chose not to spend my hard earned money lining there pockets.
Season ticket holder since 1985.
I answer to nobody when it comes to my love/support for man city.
C.T.I.D

Supporting City is more important than ‘not liking uefa’.

I don’t like the Premier League powers but I still go to league games.

The only ones impacted by you not going are Manchester City.

Of course, you’re free to go whenever you want but not liking uefa is a bull shit reason.

Ps

Why can everyone suddenly make it when we play the likes of Barca or Real?

i think it's easiest to just admit we have a quiet support compared to many teams, especially mainland Europe, and that there is an apathy toward the CL

Here’s a thought.

If the ‘30 seconds’ of booing followed by City, City, City wouldn’t have happened, but the near silence for 90 minutes would have, would the players have played any better, or would their mindset have been any better? 30 seconds of booing before the start of the match does not have any impact on the players, and it doesn’t effect the match for 90 minutes.

And those of you comparing last night to Anfield.

If City were playing PSG, Neymar & Co, last night, and City were winning 2-0, the Etihad would have been full and rocking, just like Anfield was, even after the booing of the CL anthem.

I think 15,000 empty seats, near silence for 90 minutes , and another fucking fire drill at 80 minutes, all have a greater impact on the team than 30 seconds of booing the CL anthem has before the game.

Don’t think club can make it any cheaper, teams playing best football we’ve ever seen (last night apart)but still people don’t want to go for whatever the reasons. Always people on here complaining about how your supposed to make points up for away games so the club should award 80/100 loyalty points for home cup games all competitions! Only put on the card after it’s been used at the turnstile. Anyone on season card waiting list should jump up the list the more points gained on their cityzens account, these are loyalty points and we need it for home games not just days out away. Would be great way of getting younger noisier crowd midweek and give those younger people a chance to make up points for aways

The club needs to drop prices to CL games to fill stadium. If needs be give the tickets to local schools and give some kids the chance to enjoy a match. Whatever anyone says that half empty stadium is embarrassing at cl games and must affect the players. Understand reasons people don’t go so the club needs a strategy to change it.

The Club do a lot of that already mate. Our usual response when our back are against the wall is that our fans respond in their tens of thousands. Yes a lot of Blues hate UEFA and the corrupt CL but we love City.

I think you and other Blues are right about needing a carrot. Maybe, fans who come to all the CL group games should be guaranteed a seat for the Quarters and Semis (hoping we get there).

I also like Rammy’s Loyalty points suggestion

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.