City Fans Leaving Early/Empty seats

I have one hope for the new North Stand... That they didn't use the same Junior School to come up with the plans as they did for the South Stand...

One lower exit for SS3 is a major factor for when fans choose to leave IMHO... I'm in row PP close to the back and If I leave at full time or after it takes me a good 10-15 minutes to even get to the concourse because there is no mid-stand exit and everybody gets funneled through the lower exits.... Then there's the shocking (if not dangerous) push to get through the two standard sized doors onto the landing / stairwell.... If I leave at ~87 minutes I'm out of the ground and back to the car in a fraction of the time... The local roads haven't had time to reach gridlock either.... I missed two goals in the last game... That's my lookout

After the Arsenal game friends were in the MCFC Orange Car Park... Left after full time, they were still in the car trying to get out of the car park over an hour later.. I was 2/3 of the way home to North Wales....

Blame the planners and the local council.. they could easily adjust the traffic lights to promote easy exit from the stadium but (from what I see) choose not to....

It's a personal choice..... If I was still local then things may be different

Last edited:
Too much conjecture as to why people leave early on here. Its simple...would you leave before the end of a film at the cinema or a show...even your child's nativity play for example. No you wouldn't, and your emotional attachment to City is going to be pretty much stronger than most of those - nativity play excluded ;)
You nay just end up mussing a seminal moment in our history....Just stay and clap the lads off, win or lose rain or shine. CTID

Any fan who's a regular early leaver for no other reason than to get home earlier ( within a 30 mile radius) needs to have a good look at himself if he's accusing players of not giving 100%
Bob on.

And in my experience these fans are often the biggest whingers.

If you come to the ground late, leave early and don't sing then you shouldn't be having a pop at the players.

Do your job as a supporter before moaning about others not doing their job.

Too much conjecture as to why people leave early on here. Its simple...would you leave before the end of a film at the cinema or a show...even your child's nativity play for example. No you wouldn't, and your emotional attachment to City is going to be pretty much stronger than most of those - nativity play excluded ;)
You nay just end up mussing a seminal moment in our history....Just stay and clap the lads off, win or lose rain or shine. CTID

I’ve left the cinema early two / three times because the film was that bad ditto a concert. However, I have more than one favourite with this.

I’ve left the cinema early two / three times because the film was that bad ditto a concert. However, I have more than one favourite with this.
Good, bad or indifferent ....you don't have a loyalty to a certain film ect..I hope you do with City. I lived in Shrewsbury for years, never left a game early to make a head start on traffic...even when we dire under Ckarke, Ball et al

Well said. Is getting home 15 mins earlier really worth it over seeing something at the match that could live long in the memory? Or even just showing support by being there?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.