City fans rushed by Spanish Police

texas pete said:
mancityvstoke said:
texas pete said:
Or '100 city fans outside bar - 20-30 giving it the big one, acting like total cretins, police steamed in and rightly so'

A more likely story.

Proper blue you mate.............ffs

What has being a 'proper blue' got to do with it? I hope everyone is ok.

Perhaps my initial comment was a little harsh but to think the police streamed in with batons waving completely unprovoked is a little naive.

what has being a PROPER Blue got to do with it?

If you don't know then it isn't for me to tell you. All I will say is your condemnation of City fans with zero evidence tells me a lot.

It isn't 1979 ...........

texas pete said:
LongsightM13 said:
texas pete said:

Perhaps my initial comment was a little harsh but to think the police streamed in with batons waving completely unprovoked is a little naive.
The only person being naive here is you, if you think this doesn't go on.
Have you ever actually attended an away game?

Too many to mention and a lot I would like to forget.

I would have been in attendance had it not been for work commitments. I'll be in Amsterdam.

Glad I didn't bother I would undoubtly been given a right kicking by the Spanish old bill for doing nothing!! hmmmm

Yeh, you might find it hard to believe but they steamed in for nothing what so ever. They were prepaired when we got of the plane, all in the gear as if they were going to war, they were out for trouble FULL STOP........

always expect the worst from spanish police
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VLyjDUXIsU&feature=relmfu[/youtube]

texas pete said:
Too many to mention and a lot I would like to forget.

I would have been in attendance had it not been for work commitments. I'll be in Amsterdam.

Glad I didn't bother I would undoubtly been given a right kicking by the Spanish old bill for doing nothing!! hmmmm

You weren't there so you're in absolutely no position to question those who were.

Your willingness to believe your own little fantasy instead of respected eye witnesses does you no credit whatsoever.

Your stance on this is misguided and downright disrespectful to the City fans who were there and witnessed this brutal act, not to mention the blues who were injured last night for no other reason than being foreign football fans.

You have badly misjudged this and as such should wind your neck in and shut up.

texas pete said:
mancityvstoke said:
texas pete said:
Or '100 city fans outside bar - 20-30 giving it the big one, acting like total cretins, police steamed in and rightly so'

A more likely story.

Proper blue you mate.............ffs

No, to think they wouldn't or haven't is completely naiive

I believe those stories. Heard the same from Dortmund fans after their Europa League away game in Sevilla, where police forces hit several hundred Dortmund fans without any reason, which led to official complaints to UEFA from Dortmund officials. Spanish police seems to be "famous" for these kind of actions when it comes to football supporters.

Myself and dad were the first to be pushed by the spanish police officers who waded in - we were actually speaking to three Madrid fans just as this happened!

There were probably around 100 or so of us on the pavement outside a small bar at the away end of the ground. The police's behaviour was disgraceful. Nothing was happening at all, everyone semed to be enjoying themselves and there was no trouble whatsoever. I still don't know why they came to the bar. I can only assume that as nothing had happened all day that they became bored so decided to cause some trouble themselves.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.