City fans rushed by Spanish Police

bluemarauder10 said:
Myself and dad were the first to be pushed by the spanish police officers who waded in - we were actually speaking to three Madrid fans just as this happened!

There were probably around 100 or so of us on the pavement outside a small bar at the away end of the ground. The police's behaviour was disgraceful. Nothing was happening at all, everyone semed to be enjoying themselves and there was no trouble whatsoever. I still don't know why they came to the bar. I can only assume that as nothing had happened all day that they became bored so decided to cause some trouble themselves.
Complain to the club about, the email address is further up. The only way to stop this happening, is to complain about it, get the club to complain to uefa.

smithy said:
I believe those stories. Heard the same from Dortmund fans after their Europa League away game in Sevilla, where police forces hit several hundred Dortmund fans without any reason, which led to official complaints to UEFA from Dortmund officials. Spanish police seems to be "famous" for these kind of actions when it comes to football supporters.

I said it earlier... Nothing has changed there in THIRTY YEARS! I was there for the World Cup in 1982.

The police attacked England fans with baton's as they left a bar... The England fans were held in the bar and let out one by one... as they left a mob of baton wielding hooligans attacked them visciously...

30yrs on, and the Spanish haven't changed.

hello,

i'm a supporter of borussia dortmund and will be visiting the matches in manchester as well as in madrid. the behaviour of spanish police forces is just disgusting!
as some of you already mentioned, this happened to a lot of fans from different nations, and in several spanish cities.
dortmund in sevilla, hannover in sevilla, frankfurt in vigo, the famous case of marseille in madrid (atlético >> SANTOS) and what happened to your mates yesterday sounds just like a lot of reports from other fans, just singing or celebrating and getting attacked by the spanish police for no legit reason!
the stories i heard and read from our match in sevilla back in december 2010 were frightening. they said after the game, you could hear the maltreatened screaming even outside the stadium. and some fans had to leave the stadium during half-time with tears in their eyes, because they were scared of the polices' actions after the game. allthough it was the game that decided who will succeed the group stage.

supporters of several clubs from all over europe have to come together and blame the UEFA for what happens regularly(!) in spain!
so that they can't close their eyes and disclaim the problem any longer.
something like this must not happen in the european union!

regards from germany.

Balti said:
someone must have recorded it on their phone?
It quickly became a case of get the fck out of there asap. There were lads trying to film. Guess what? They got a baton for their trouble too. Even lads trying to walk away with arms up were getting it.
They steamed in and the more I think today what's more they wanted to. There was no provocation and was nothing anyone could do stop it.
Proper scum.

Robert Jordan said:
OK, as I see you are a piggies lover, so do what you have to do, courageous Internet warrior.
I can see you are supporting gang members, the pigs are the biggest gang in US, and abroad. They lie and cheat and abuse their powers.
They should be prosecuted, but we all know that it will never happened, with politicians and judges and pigs patting each other on the back. If living in Chicago land has made you a piggies lover so be it, this is the mentality of the slaves in the land of the pigs.

However do not address me in the future, boy, as you will be ignored, and please address you invectives to your parents, maybe they care about.

seriously ...... get yourself up to your bathroom and have a good long stare at the wall above the sink.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.