City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

To go against the grain a little...

Someone at the club wants dragging over the coals for this. It's 'just an admin error' however if someone had actually come to test a few of the players and they weren't there then that would be a serious issue, which is completely avoidable by filling in the forms correctly. Given the ridiculously low level of drugs testing in football then that was an unlikely outcome but why leave ourselves open to it and potentially having players missing tests and in the worst case getting bans all for the sake of filling a form in?

Meanwhile over at the CFA....

funny-kids-pippi-longstocking-smoke-weed-Favim.com-345060.jpg

Swear I've just seen Guardiola's head fly past my window, he's gona be raging when he sees this.

Good.

Six months in I think Pep is only now just starting to get this club, it's fans and the shit we've had to put up with all these years.

I'll feel his education is complete when I see him booing the UEFA anthem, with the rest of us, against Monaco next month!

Sounds like an admin error, whoever is in charge of this needs bollocking because they should know the FA will try and do us for anything they can.

Also to the FA, if you want to catch someone for doping then it was pretty obvious last year...

To go against the grain a little...

Someone at the club wants dragging over the coals for this. It's 'just an admin error' however if someone had actually come to test a few of the players and they weren't there then that would be a serious issue, which is completely avoidable by filling in the forms correctly. Given the ridiculously low level of drugs testing in football then that was an unlikely outcome but why leave ourselves open to it and potentially having players missing tests and in the worst case getting bans all for the sake of filling a form in?

Yep, someone at the club has messed up. We don't do ourselves any favours sometimes.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.