City fined £35,000 for anti-doping admin error

We can`t keep bleating about the FA and how "they have it in for us" if we can`t keep our own house in order.

Exactly this.

If we think they have it in for us, then we should make ourselves "fireproof".

In normal life when your boss has it in for you at work, you can't be late, go sick (when you've asked for time off and been refused) etc.

We can only blame ourselves for this unfortunatly.

Last edited:
There you go

Anais-Zanotti.jpg

And for the ladies

banner_irons.jpg
wowzer what's her name? she's simply sublime.

Pure click bait.

As others have said you're average Rag/Dipper/Arse will be hitting the wank wall over the suggestion made from this tweet rather than read articles.

It's absolutely ridiculous this has happened but it was an accident and shot happens and all we can do is hold our hands up and accept blame.

What we don't have to accept is the way the FA announced this at prime time for news, and went specifically for the breaking anti-doping laws and the same angle was then run in the press making it look like we are the Lance Armstrong of football and that is now how the incident will be remembered; as that time city were caught breaking anti-doping rules.

The entire thing is very deliberate, and whilst people aren't right in that we shouldn't give the bastards ammunition in the first place, you'd think the governing body would be fair and avoid deliberate vagueness but here we are and wouldn't need 'ammunition'.

I would say the press but even the FA themselves posted it 'Manchester City have been charged in relation to The FA’s rules on Anti-Doping' when you could equally put 'city charged under regulation 14(d)of the anti doping rules' to avoid this exact situation.

EDIT: FWIW I checked the FA Website and apart from ours and fleetwood (who had the misfortune of Being involved in the Same charge) I can't find a single press release of this type

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.