City march on!

I always though a win is by acoring more goals than the opposition in 90 mins or in 120 mins if extra time played in a cup competition. If it goes to pens its a draw. We won the tie not the match. The other guy is only putting his opinion across which I happen to agree with.

Anyway back to the point of the thread. Since I've followed city there have been two other periods that feel like this. Season 11-12 until everyone started parking the bus after the 6-1 and that 2-3 months from November to January under Pellegrini in 13-14. Scoring loads of goals beating everyone and there being a real sense of excitement and optimism around the club.

This season feels a bit different though as I think we still have a long way to go in terms of how much we can improve. We have a core group of players who could go on and be recognised as the best player in the world in their position and be in the FIfA team of the year - Ederson, Sane, De Byrne, Jesus (maybe Stones) We've not seen the best of this squad and I'm really excited to watch every game and looking forward to see how far Pep can take us.
Great post. Agree 100%.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.