City not answering the phone

Without going through all the pages what was the fix to get your Leipzig ticket to update in your Android Google wallet ?

Without going through all the pages what was the fix to get your Leipzig ticket to update in your Android Google wallet ?

There isn't one. Only on the Apple iPhone. Something about 3 dots, and updating it. F"ck knows. It's all f*cked up.

City should come out and apologise about this, today. Openly, on the main website, or even on North West Tonight (not hidden away on some Twitter account half of us don’t ever see).

Get in early to highlight their own ineptness and save the fanbase the embarrassment as (as you say) we are the ones who will get hammered for it from other fanbases.

Be interesting to see if we can use this as a barometer for how much the top brass at City are arsed about us peasants. If they come out and say something about it, at least it’ll mean they are acknowledging the issue; whereas, if they do their usual wall-of-silence, should we guess they aren’t arsed?
I stand by what I said a couple of weeks ago. The failings in communications and customer service at the club have got to the point now where Khaldoon himself needs to put a video message out apologising and outlining how they are going to address it.

He won't, of course. They'll make some wooly commitment to the City Matters "committee" and slap themselves on the back that they've thrown a few crumbs to the plebs.

Just spoke with my Bank. £15 pending from yesterday. Still not gone out yet. Hence no ticket yet.

For Android phone users waiting for tickets to be downloaded - a glimmer of hope
Updates appear to be slow but coming through
I have two tickets on one phone - first was updated first thing this morning
Second ticket just updated at 11.00 am
On cup scheme + seats next to each other - so no idea why different times for update
But at this stage grateful for small mercies

The chaos and incompetence of City's ticketing has been getting worse over several seasons. I remember having problems with phone lines and ticketing when tickets went on sale for a CL game against RM a few years ago.
It looks as though City have tried to bolt on a digital scheme to already badly flawed system.
In a sane and sensible world, surely a new digital system could have been introduced in tandem with a traditional paper system for this season. This would have given supporters unfamiliar with digital systems a chance to move over progressively.
Instead, MCFC ticketing has become, undeniably, overwhelmed and incapable of functioning. I do not hear of any other club having these issues, it's an embarrassment.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.