City players past and present you can't stand.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
McIlroy ( scored on his debut against Coventry I booed him )
Cole ( never celebrated a goal he scored for us )
The wank Dane ( I let myself myself down when he made that double save anfield I clapped and cheered like you would not believe )
Tevez ( but fuck me what a player still never celebrated a goal he scored )

Barnes and Cooke are fine , oh Terry Cooke he's not .... granted only a few blues sang that tune

Stefan Savic, Michael Ball, Tal Ben-Haim, Ben Thatcher, Scott Sinclair, Adam Johnson, Danny Mills, Joey Barton

Some bizarre ones on here...
how anyone cant stand the likes of savic, mangala, bravo... you might think they are shit and thats fine, but to dislike them is odd. I feel sorry for them tbh.
clichy is a pathetic one. Past his best but a club legend

If you genuinely think that of Niall Quinn I think it highlights the problem is yours.

To clarify I should have made clear that as a player Quinn was excellent for us, but whatever went on after he left the club its obvious that he goes out of his way to slag us off at every opportunity, Gary f*cking neville has given us more credit than Quinn over the years.

This from a player who was well thought of by the supporters makes him a c*nt, I could understand if it was one of more than a few ex-players who had a rough ride from sections of the ground, but it borders on hatred the way he twists even the most simple comment to have a go, I can take a negative opinion when its honestly given and deserved, but Quinn will never give us anything but shit, fu*k him.

Macfuckupaman was always a c*nt.

I never took to Adam Johnson, thought he had a 'weasly' snidey face - must have good judgement!

Same bud. I always picked this up off him just by looking at him when he was at City.
As a player I appreciated him and thought he was good but as a person I always had this vibe about him that I didn't like, just the way he would look at others and so on.

Daniel Sturridge.
Thought he was better than he is.
Bye Bye.

I'd like to chat to Niall Quinn.
Thought he was quality for us on the pitch but as a pundit I do sense a general hatred towards us and thus I'd like to chat with him and ask him why he is like that with us.
If he turned around and said: "yes, I dislike city blah blah blah"
I'd say fair enough and add him to my list of twats.

As for everyone else that are regularly mentioned here - fuck em'
Have no time or respect for them except Carlos Tevez, who grafted for us a lot and was superb at times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.