City players past and present you can't stand.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Adebayor, Michael ball, STUART PEARCE the manager/personality complete arsehole,Wayne bridge, Andy Hinchcliffe, Maicon, MILNER, Mills,Quinn, SAMARAS, Mark Hughes twat, Scott Sinclair, Michael Johnson,
George Weah.
STUART PEARCE, MILNER, SAMARAS TOP THREE FOR ME.

Stefan Savic, Michael Ball, Tal Ben-Haim, Ben Thatcher, Scott Sinclair, Adam Johnson, Danny Mills, Joey Barton

Tal Ben Haim. Forgotten he ever played for us.

The only player that I had a bit of trouble liking whilst playing for us was was Fowler and that is primarily down to how he reacted when he scored the 3rd goal against the rags in the 3:1 win at the Etihad. His first reaction was to goad the rag fans instead of celebrating with City fans which meant that it meant more to him as a scouser to beat the rags and wind them up than a City win.

Players after leaving the club is probably only Mills. Though you hear other ex-players knocking the club and performance, they are no worse than our own match going fans when things aren't as you want them to be, and sometimes when they are. There's no pleasing some folks sometimes!

Nigel Clough - never liked the guy before, during and after he played for City.

Just something not right about him - plus a distinct lack of effort whenever he pulled on our shirt has meant he is always going to be on my despised list....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.