City players past and present you can't stand.

• Thread starter Ballet-on-ice
  • Start date
Coton for going to the dark side was my hero at city gutted when he went to the swamp
Same here, loved him at City. Went to Watford away last year when he came on the pitch and spent more time clapping the away end than the home fans...obviously still has a soft spot for us.
As for hated players Mills and Mcmanaman. Full stop

Any of the waning journeymen who came here to milk the club and didn't put in a shift. Sadly, that list is long and distinguished, with numerous aging England internationals.

M&M (Mills & McPointy) may be the two worst offenders, but I will also always struggle to get past Fowler, whose penalty miss against Boro at home cost us a place in Europe when most of us had been starved of any semblance of "winning" in forever.

Used to really respect Barton for his passion,but I can't stand him now. Tries to be intelligent as a pundit yet acts like an imbecile on and off the pitch.
Mcpointalot, Mills,Clough and now unfortunately Quinn are probably the worst we ever had though.

Nicky Summerbee. Never liked him.

Yes odd one considering who his dad is and how great he was for us [ His dad not son. ] He always had a great game when playing against us but was crap when we signed him. He always looked like he couldn't give a fuck and disliked us as fan's with a passion and the feeling was on the whole mutual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.