city store in town-united fans

dancity19

Just been to the city store and was shocked to see 2 guys having their name printed on the back of a united shirt. Can't believe we did it. Call me grumpy, but I think that's a bit far?

dancity19 said:
Just been to the city store and was shocked to see 2 guys having their name printed on the back of a united shirt. Can't believe we did it. Call me grumpy, but I think that's a bit far?
£££

pudge said:
dancity19 said:
£££

I understand that, but still....printing on utd shirts in the city store. The line should be drawn.

I hope they did a piss poor job.

Did they get Gold Badges? Surely City don't stock any others this year?

Who cares the stupid idiots are helping to fund manchester city brilliant i say.Also when united fans are fill their cars with petrol there helping to fund yaya toure wage brilliant i say

Do they do the curved names in there as well then? We're the only team in the Premier League to use straight names, aren't we?

This is nothing. It was around 18 months ago when a lad with an Arsenal shirt went in to have Van Persie printed! From what I heard of the charge it was a reasonable profit and goes to the club's coffers.

Business is business, and lets not forget tolerance and diversity!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.