city store in town-united fans

Alex the Blue said:
strongbowholic said:
They pay their council tax and it pays for our ground.

They fill up their cars and pay for our stars.

They get their shirts printed and contribute to our efforts to comply with FFP.

Long may it continue :D

(I know the above is quite spurious, possibly even puerile but it made me laugh nonetheless)

Spurious and puerile yes but very good all the same, I like it cos it made me smile also.

Call me old fashion, Living in the past (no hatred I might add, honest yeah right!) Surely the staff must be trainned to REFUSE such a thing (over the top to say could have caused a stink well maybe from the swamp top!) Sorry but that is a NO NO situation, we are not that desperate for a few quid profit regarding the printing of swamp tops in OUR shop. Hope they mis-spelt! All behind the "Fill up for the Champions stickers", would even chip in with everyone for a laugh :)

Champions2012! said:
sergiokun said:
Lol its money for the club and we have been doing it for years. I told a rag to get out last time i was in there :-)

How did you know he was a rag

He was having a united top printed with name on the back and looked like a twat :-)

my dad bought me the 93/94 city keeper shirt for my 9th or 10th birthday. anyway, the club shop didn't have the letters in stock to print my name on the back so he took the shirt to old trafford to have it printed there. it was a funny length for him to go to, so fair play to the utd fans who had their shirts printed in our shop. the balance has been restored.

Hopefully they did a crap job and the letters fall off in the first wash.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.