City to be charged for booing Champions League jingle (anthem)

Maybe this is just a chance for uefa to announce that supporters are entitled to their opinion. Try and get us back on board....... ;)

I will defend myself, as many probably already have on this thread, by clearing up that I was in fact saying "Boo-urns".

I'm not booing anymore now. Just going to sing "you're corrupt and you know you are" as soon as they play their stupid anthem

Amazing how every opinion you hold is contrary to the mainstream though.

Not on one thing or two, but every subject.

I think that stems from the agenda/media bias thread and the fact I post in there often. I doubt you have even noticed many of my other posts.

The CSKA fan thought the fine was a joke but the booing classless. Many City fans on this thread described it as 'small time'. One fan got banned from the thread and the behaviour of the fans of the club he supports in his face.

I am actually surprised that you think that is ok. I think you probably know you have said much worse as have I. No issues being contrary if that is how I am portrayed. It is a forum and should have a range of opinions, even from a Cska fan

I think that stems from the agenda/media bias thread and the fact I post in there often. I doubt you have even noticed many of my other posts.

The CSKA fan thought the fine was a joke but the booing classless. Many City fans on this thread described it as 'small time'. One fan got banned from the thread and the behaviour of the fans of the club he supports in his face.

I am actually surprised that you think that is ok. I think you probably know you have said much worse as have I. No issues being contrary if that is how I am portrayed. It is a forum and should have a range of opinions, even from a Cska fanBlatant WUM.

I feex.

well done city fans ,makes me proud to be a blue , all those saying its childish well its a football match , a distraction from the day to day work grind , its a bit of a laugh or is that not allowed either

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.