City to expand Etihad to 62,000?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We should be forcing season ticket holders to attend - if you can't go, you must post your ticket for resale. (There will always be emergencies - those can be dealt with)

How about split season tickets - a premium for the top 6 games and a cheap seat for the remainder. Let the glory hunters go to the "good" games and a real fan have the benefit of a cheap seat for the remainder.
Forced to attend!!. Sounds like them lot from Salford operating their cup schemes. Don't think it would work somehow. Who would determine what is an emergency?. Some jobsworth from the club?. Would you need to get a doctors note or for some, your charge sheet from the custody Sargent.

if you think there is empty seats now, try that vindictive approach.

and take that to its next step, all season ticket holders have to buy tickets for cup games, because empty seats mean you get teased by the nasty fans of other clubs. ahhhh didums you soft arsed shit

If its the atmosphere you are worried about, just fucking sing and its job done
How is it vindictive you tool? Its an offer that people could choose to take up or leave alone. I take it you are one of the "no shows" then you JCL.

You could use the loyalty points scheme to reward those who attend. Award extra points when a ticket is used or deduct points when it isn’t or award points on a sliding scale, ie fewer points for attending the derby and more points for attending stoke.
An option to add S/C Loyalty points could be an option - so if two people bought a S/C for 19 games - if one attended 19 and the other only 16 then the former should end up with a higher loyalty point count for the season - thoughts?

An option to add S/C Loyalty points could be an option - so if two people bought a S/C for 19 games - if one attended 19 and the other only 16 then the former should end up with a higher loyalty point count for the season - thoughts?
Let’s build the bloody thing and they will come

How is it vindictive you tool? Its an offer that people could choose to take up or leave alone. I take it you are one of the "no shows" then you JCL.

Its vindictive because it punishes people who have paid for tickets and for reasons beyond their control cant attend games.
It also means that people who have irregular hours of work are punished for having to work at short notice.
It also punishes people who cant rearrange the rest of their life to cope with TV changes

I am probably one of the no shows in your eyes. I will have attended only 14 games this season (73%) with my £299 season ticket. Of course I should be punished missing games when my dad died or when my daughter had a heart attack. What a little fucker I am supporting my family. I should have just fucked them off at those times shouldnt I or been charged more for my ticket next year

JCL? Is that Johnny come lately, you condescending little ****.
I could tell you about having a season ticket for the last 30 years, even though I have lived hundreds of miles from manchester for the last 23.
I could tell you about the first game I attended in 1977 with my dad and my grandad.

I wont fucking bother though, just invite you to the south stand on sunday and we will have a little "chat".
You cant miss me, I am the 48 year old 6'3" 20 stone ex boxer.

The Club needs to make a policy decision:

1. Is the objective to maximise revenue? If so, keep the ground and prices roughly as they are, maybe increase corporate entertainment with demand. Increase admission charges where demand allows, cut where demand is low.

2. Does the club want more atmosphere, and more people in the ground? If so, cut prices - generally, but especially one-off admission to "less attractive games", make the ground a lot bigger, invest whatever it takes to improve transport links.

It can't have it both ways. The demand curve at this time is not strong enough as we do not attract enough tourists, plastics or corporates.

I assumed that this thread was about the progress to expand the stadium. What we have is s moan session about tickets being too expensive, lack of atmosphere, etc., etc.

We rally need to stop worrying about a few empty seats that have been sold. Incidentally those who think that empty seats will suddenly be filled if ticket prices are lower are in cloud cuckoo land. Cheaper season ticket prices would certainly make things worse as people would find it cheaper to buy a season ticket even if they could only attend a few matches.

Is it possible to keep this thread for updates on construction news?

Its vindictive because it punishes people who have paid for tickets and for reasons beyond their control cant attend games.
It also means that people who have irregular hours of work are punished for having to work at short notice.
It also punishes people who cant rearrange the rest of their life to cope with TV changes

I am probably one of the no shows in your eyes. I will have attended only 14 games this season (73%) with my £299 season ticket. Of course I should be punished missing games when my dad died or when my daughter had a heart attack. What a little fucker I am supporting my family. I should have just fucked them off at those times shouldnt I or been charged more for my ticket next year

JCL? Is that Johnny come lately, you condescending little ****.
I could tell you about having a season ticket for the last 30 years, even though I have lived hundreds of miles from manchester for the last 23.
I could tell you about the first game I attended in 1977 with my dad and my grandad.

I wont fucking bother though, just invite you to the south stand on sunday and we will have a little "chat".
You cant miss me, I am the 48 year old 6'3" 20 stone ex boxer.

Bit out of shape then ;-)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.