City U18's v utd U18's

Bob Hope

Being played friday 16th of October 7pm kick-off.
Looks like it will be played at the academy stadium.

Cant wait for this. If Brahim is eligible too...we're a vastly better team than they are.

Cant wait for this. If Brahim is eligible too...we're a vastly better team than they are.
Considering how long he's been waiting for International clearance it would be a miracle if it turns up just in time for this match. It's down to them if they let him play then and what's the odds of that happening? I'd say zilch.

Considering how long he's been waiting for International clearance it would be a miracle if it turns up just in time for this match. It's down to them if they let him play then and what's the odds of that happening? I'd say zilch.

Someone heard it from the coaching staff that brahim might be eligible for Newcastle this weekend....so its looking positive!

How can I reserve tickets for this game? Trying to use my mates ST to print out 3 tickets but no info on main site whatsoever in regards to how to buy...

How can I reserve tickets for this game? Trying to use my mates ST to print out 3 tickets but no info on main site whatsoever in regards to how to buy...
Probably be on the sale on the OS tomorrow if it's being played at the academy stadium.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.