City U18's v utd U18's

I've heard it's a mutual thing. U16s national finals, u17 World Cup and the u19s UYL next week has left both teams a bit short on numbers so they're holding off. Makes sense I guess.

Then why not just explain that it is due to these fixtures and commitments. To say that it has been cancelled due to ''unforeseen circumstances'' I find very very strange.

Then why not just explain that it is due to these fixtures and commitments. To say that it has been cancelled due to ''unforeseen circumstances'' I find very very strange.

Because it's an u-18s game and in the grand scheme of things, no one gives a shit, so this generic excuse will pass. Also injuries and national team selection are relatively unforeseen I guess. Either way, City will be better when the rearranged game is taking place so I'm relaxed either way...

Ps - I do agree, they could have said it, but clubs rarely explain things they don't think they have to.

Because it's an u-18s game and in the grand scheme of things, no one gives a shit, so this generic excuse will pass. Also injuries and national team selection are relatively unforeseen I guess. Either way, City will be better when the rearranged game is taking place so I'm relaxed either way...

Ps - I do agree, they could have said it, but clubs rarely explain things they don't think they have to.

Fair enough...actually I think I was just a bit annoyed as I was going to see the under 18s for the first time...am looking forward to seeing some of our great young prospects live in the coming weeks. By the way, your reports on the younger players are great and cheers for that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.