City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to know what Willy has done to make people think he has ever been shit. All keepers make mistakes, sometimes they get away with it, sometimes not. I don't remember Willy alone costing us a game. Normally when we lose it's because we have failed to put away our often easy chances. The game against Chelsea was one we were never going to win.
Crosses always stays on line and does not command his box.

I've been so depressed with our gutless performances these last few months that I've avoided all football forums including this one, however I've decided I would go tomorrow in the unlikely hope we can beat you Mancs but I still feel you'll stuff us.

It's not as if I can expect any better from Kent County cricket this summer, either.........I have a permanent sense of gloom.........Jesus please don't let the Dark Side from White Hart Lane win anything this season.
You are not on your own mate, if those spuds ever win anything best thing we can all do is ask Branson for a flight to mars, they are unbearable and they have won fuck all league wise. Imagine if they won argggggggggggggggghhhhhhhh ;-(

Following on from the Gladstonian's comments about Tottenham, I agree it's a proper nightmare.

Hope to God we beat them tomorrow but if we don't and Tottenham have beaten Chelsea, I'll be a Gooner for a day in May!

I've been so depressed with our gutless performances these last few months that I've avoided all football forums including this one, however I've decided I would go tomorrow in the unlikely hope we can beat you Mancs but I still feel you'll stuff us.

It's not as if I can expect any better from Kent County cricket this summer, either.........I have a permanent sense of gloom.........Jesus please don't let the Dark Side from White Hart Lane win anything this season.
Hate both of them. Wish tomorrow was the final.

I hope all those travelling have a good journey & return home safe.
Which City will turn up? I would really like to see Jesus on the sheet, it would scare the sh*t out of the Gunners defence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.