City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I worry about whether our lads will be able to run about for 90 minutes given how big the pitch is.

Personally I think those open spaces will perfectly suit the likes of Silva and KDB and those threaded balls to the likes of Sane/Sterling etc. The pitch size is definitely to our advantage and the way we play.

Arsenal pressed us high a few weeks back that will also be more difficult on Wembley.

Personally I think those open spaces will perfectly suit the likes of Silva and KDB and those threaded balls to the likes of Sane/Sterling etc. The pitch size is definitely to our advantage and the way we play.

Arsenal pressed us high a few weeks back that will also be more difficult on Wembley.

The rare double clarkie. I think :-/

I've heard the paint on the lines is a little different in consistency to what we're used to. I'm worried we won't be able to adapt quickly enough...

I think we are better than any team in the league, unfortunately at the moment its not on a consistent enough basis. Would like to see us put both Arsenal and the rags to the sword and make somewhat of a statement, and I'll feel a hell of a lot more confident we can do that if Vinnie plays 180 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.