City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is the Kings Head still open at crown point? Just asking

Was a sort of rag guy pub with Laws image swinging outside.

Most of the pubs in Denton were City,particularily The Windmill, The Dane Bank, The Church Inn & The Fletchers.

My old man launched the first City Supportes Club in Denton.....big City strong hold when I lived there in '76.

Pep writing for tomorrow's match programme: "I arrive here with Manchester City hoping to make new memories for our fans
CBL3 will be delighted, he wouldn't want to be raising expectations too high though or they'll be looking for new hips off him as well!

Fingers crossed for a big performance tomorrow. Wonder if they have one eye on Thursday

Anyone heard which strip we're wearing?
Nike Special "Fan rip-off" FA cup semi final strip. Basically a white bin bag with polka dots drawn on in pink marker and a sticker of the old badge, £89.99 a pop.

:) Presumably the home kit, the shoulders on the away clash with Arsenal's home kit. Hopefully not that abomination of a third kit.

[QUOTE="aguero93:20, post: 10148362, member: 58456 Hopefully not that abomination of a third kit.[/QUOTE]

I hate that third strip, I wasn't too keen on the glow-in-the-dark of last season but it grew on me - this current third strip has gotten worse (in my eyes) whenever I see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.