City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
[QUOTE="aguero93:20, post: 10148362, member: 58456 Hopefully not that abomination of a third kit.QUOTE]

I hate that third strip, I wasn't too keen on the glow-in-the-dark of last season but it grew on me - this current third strip has gotten worse (in my eyes) whenever I see it.
At least the glow in the dark one had a funny song.

Willy
Zab
Kompany
Otamendi
Kolarov
Dinho
Silva
De Bruyne
Sane
Sterling
Aguero

I would go with that. But its not really a "build from the back" defence so I expect Bravo to start and wouldnt be surprised to see Kolarov at centre back.

Wish I was fortunate enough to be there with the 33,000 lucky Blues who will be, but I'll be there in spirit!

All the best to those of you heading south and happy travels!!!

On the way!

20170423_070800.jpg

I just want us to turn up. I don't want this to be another game where after we have Pep saying "We forgot how to play". Every player goes out there giving it there all we win this easily.

Season comes down to this match today and United on Thursday. Cement a final and a top 4 spot and we can look forward to building next season. Only 2 wins will do.

Confident of winning this trophy. Last year we beat Everton and Liverpool to win the League Cup. This year we will beat 2 London teams Arsenal and Chelsea to win the FA Cup.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.