City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can somebody point me in the direction of the page (on this thread, I think?) that mentioned the City-friendly pubs? I know I've seen it, but can't find it. Am I right in thinking the Green Man pub and hotel is a City pub for the day? Do they do a decent pint?
Setting off shortly so thanks for any comeback on that within the next half hour or so…

The only thing for sure is that the team won't be as any of us predict. Really hope we can put away our chances as I'm sure we will dominate the game. At least spurs now know how it feels to dominate a team (Chelsea) and somehow end up losing by 2 goals

Are we really playing today? just checked the bbc football page and cant find a single item, anyway really hope we turn up and win in a style that cant be ignored, even by the bbc.

Are we really playing today? just checked the bbc football page and cant find a single item, anyway really hope we turn up and win in a style that cant be ignored, even by the bbc.

Don't worry we will be all over them if we lose. If we win the headlines will be all about wonder kid Rashford or the dippers.

Team for today

.....................Willy..................
Navas....Kompany.....Otamendi.....Fernandihno
......................Delph.........................
............Debryune........Silva.................
....Sterling.............................Sane........
......................Aguero............................

However, it will be Clichy, who in fairness has played well and probably Fernandihno at DM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.