City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am i right in thinking that Sane and Sterling are only a booking away from a suspension? I was told this yesterday.

With the derby coming up on Thursday I have this nasty feeling we won't be in a position to field our best 11.

Not true.
Sane's only got 2 all season.
Sterling's 5 off suspension.

It's not ideal going to Wembley but fuck it it's a semi.

The bent fa should have built the new stadium in the Midlands it's balmy that the spurs fans who left early could be home before our lot get off the car park.

Taleof and Llama I just think Pep will give Jesus the start , he still is effectively an unknown quantity to all the prem teams, we all saw the glimpse of what he can do before the injury but maybe other teams won't have formulated a plan for him this late in the season, Kun they know what they are gonna get, brilliant striker that he is but still a known quantity . I think with Sane, Sterling and Jesus he is gonna try and do the Arsenal defence with speed early , but hey who knows with Pep !

What happens if bravo starts and its heading to penos, does pep bring on willy or let Bravo have his chance?

Love these big games only trouble is its only 11.20 and my bottle is going, as it will be on Thursday Hoping for two victories but knowing City any success will come after adding 20 years on all of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.