City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope Bravo performs to his best today, would be a shame if we lose this because of a goalkeeping error.
Hopefully our striking prowess will mean Bravo doesn't have to do much, especially with Vinny back

No doubt there will numerous references about the number of our fans there. 10 hour return journey for City, 20 mins for gooners!
I think they should be held in Cardiff, somewhere completely neutral.

Big match today, semi finals at Wembley and the first thing that jumps out is that Gabriel is not in the matchday squad, but hopefully will be involved on Thursday. Nothing particularly surprising about the starting line up. I had the feeling that Cabarello will not start and it can also be said with confidence that De Bruyne's role in the team has changed permanently, which means that Sterling, Sane and De Bruyne will have to compete for a place in the front three. The backline picks itself and Kompany will be the spirit and encouragement that everyone needs to play with confidence and believe and get the job done.

There is big match experience in that midfield with Yaya especially and if there is a match where the big man steps up, then this is this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.