City v Arsenal semi-final pre-match thread

City v Arsenal prediction

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Fixed that for you mate.
Haha. If that happened though, I disagree with you on what the opinion would be on here. Caballero was hated prior to Wembley, then he was rightly praised as a hero. If Bravo won us a penalty shoot out, he'd be praised too. Then criticised again on his next mistake.

He likes to shoe horn players in in the hope of a few moments of quality from them but drops our consistent player of the season for our biggest match of the season?

Hopefully it pays off.

Its clear Pep has realised that de-bruyne in that center mid role had been struggling these past couple of months so moving him to the wing is not a bad idea as he has better delivery than sterling. I guess the problem with him instead of sterling is that you will have no penetrating runs in behind that arsenal defence which would've especially been useful on a pitch as wide and big as wembley but I think pep's hoping for navas to provide that width. A bit unfortunate for sterling to be dropped 2 games in a row after a man of the match performance against hull city but I'm actually fine with that team and he's always on the bench if needed

Not too surprised at Sterling being left out - with Navas at right back, it was always likely to be two of Fernandinho/Yaya/Delph, and only two of Silva/De Bruyne/Sterling. Great option to have from the bench, at least.
Strong team in general - if the players turn up, we'll piss it.

I was hoping to see GJ on the bench, that would have put the fear of God into the gooners. Hope we get settled into a rhythm early and put them to the sword.
Giroud is bound to score for them, so we just have to take the gilt edged chances we seem to keep spurning.

Haha. If that happened though, I disagree with you on what the opinion would be on here. Caballero was hated prior to Wembley, then he was rightly praised as a hero. If Bravo won us a penalty shoot out, he'd be praised too. Then criticised again on his next mistake.
I nearly choked on my chewing gum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.