City v Boro post match

there is something I've noticed when it comes to these parked busses, it's that we've lacked proper width. Nolito started none of these games and as a result we didn't stretch them across the pitch enough meaning it was easier for them to keep their defensive shape narrow, which in turn congests the penalty area and restricts the number of clear chances we create.

Nolito is the key but having said that perhaps Pep was punishing him for being a naughty boy.

Good point.

We were better agin Barca when Kev was moved inside but he was played wide left in the second half agin Bro where he's wasted.

Nolito was integral to our start this season until he fucked up agin Bmouth. He gives the team great balance,is intelligent & always on the move & available for the ball.

Not a Pop at all just a searching question. Pep's good but he's he's not invincible as we can testify.....he can and should be questioned without anyone getting over sensitive.

If Pellegrini was still presiding over our PL home form,corners,throw ins & defending this site would be in melt down.

Nothing wrong with some positive objectivity.

Ps what's the bobble hat bit MSB ? I don't get it.

you've done it now.

I have said it for a while now, our finishing in front of goal is not good enough. We need to be more ruthless.
Onwards ! We can come back from this blip.

there is something I've noticed when it comes to these parked busses, it's that we've lacked proper width. Nolito started none of these games and as a result we didn't stretch them across the pitch enough meaning it was easier for them to keep their defensive shape narrow, which in turn congests the penalty area and restricts the number of clear chances we create.

Nolito is the key but having said that perhaps Pep was punishing him for being a naughty boy.
So when our Brazilian arrives in January, we'll have both the Messiah AND a naughty boy?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.