City v Bournemouth post match

Watched it locally in a bar with other City fans - one of which spent the whole game walking round said bar talking to anyone who was stupid enough to listen to him, while disturbing their viewing - and then after the match said 'City were shit'. What a nobhead. Anyway, Looks like Pep is coming to terms with the dreadful (and undoubtedly anti-City) officiating. Thought he might get sent off at one point. It's a matter of time before he gives it Pigmol and co - just hope the club are ready to back him to the hilt.

This could go in so many threads (referees, Sterling, etc etc) but, as the Bishop said to the actress, I'll stick it in here. Apparently, this is the official UEFA ruling on goal celebrations;

DIOCfWLXgAAijgx.jpg

If that is in fact correct, what exactly did Raheem get his second yellow card for? Answers on a postcard to PGMOL....

Dean will say inciting he crowd

Dean will say inciting he crowd
It doesn't say anything about inciting the crowd. 'Provocative, derisory or inflammatory". Hardly, whern it's in front of your own fans. If you're going to be booked for celebrating a goal in front of your own fans, how come Daniels didn't get carded? Timewasting? Hmm; a grey area. Undoubtedly, walking back politely to the halfway line would use up less time. But seriously; a last minute winner? Even Shearer, who has no time for us, said it was ridiculous.

Nothing wrong with teams setting up to do a job against a better team, that's sport. But if the team plays outside of the rules then the officials should do their job
Agreed. I was just making fun of our fans who are annoyed by these teams who won't come out and play fairly.

It smacks of the arrogance of the strong.

And yet with the Sterling Shananagins at the end of the game, Dean's woeful refereeing throughout the rest of match is swept under the carpet and totally ignored.

Happening all over again..... and we're only 3 games in. Two totally wrong yellows = sendings off and neither one was correct. Ref/officials (including 4th official) watch soon to be in full flow. And so it should. Twats one and all I tell ya.

Really chuffed with the 3 points.BUT I am now wondering who next to get a red card - against 'Pool ?.
They will make it hard but all one can ask is: Can we have a good FAIR referee?.
At the moment I cannot see us winning the league - too many are against us.
Pep should do a 'fergie' and refuse to answer questions until 1 hour after the match.

Who is this good fair ref you speak of?

This could go in so many threads (referees, Sterling, etc etc) but, as the Bishop said to the actress, I'll stick it in here. Apparently, this is the official UEFA ruling on goal celebrations;

DIOCfWLXgAAijgx.jpg

If that is in fact correct, what exactly did Raheem get his second yellow card for? Answers on a postcard to PGMOL....
Celebrating a goal whilst wearing sky blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.