City v Burnley cup tickets

our game is at 3 pm on the saturday,and Iv heard the rags are not on live tv for the first time in years,just checked and they play same time according to the bbc fixtures,is that right ? their game same time and day at home as ours ?

Derby County have been drawn away to Premier League giants Manchester United in the third round of the FA Cup.

The tie has not been selected for live television coverage but will take place at Old Trafford on Friday, January 5 (8pm).

The Rams have been given an allocation of 5,446 seats, which will be priced at £45 each for adults

Great pricing from the club. I like to bring my kids to these games so will definitely be doing this

Been moved to Colin Bell 123 which is disappointing - not normally the noisiest section! Hopefully it will be a good atmosphere for this one.

Can't make it to this one I'm afraid as I can't make midweek ga....I mean the tickets are too expensi.......er, I don't do champions lea...

Oh.

Should be a sell out ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.