City v Celtic - Pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't want to see any players that would leave us fucked if they got injured. That should be the basis of picking this team.

With us going 4 league games without a win at home we need to win this game and put on a proper preformance again. The team isnt defending well at all this season. Bravo isnt the keeper we need. Hart is the better shot stopper and if he was still at the club i could of seen him forcing his way back into the starting line up. Peps major fuck up this season so far. Sure time will tell. I have faith in Pep and hopefully we sort the defence out asap. As our away form has been great apart from Spurs away our away form stays the same we will have a great chance of doing well and winning cups and league but with our defence I just wouldnt trust us.

Clichy at C vs their centre forward is a recipe for a hiding.

...............Bravo...............
Maffeo...Stones...Tosin.....Angelino
......Fernando.......Dinho......
Navas..........................Sane
.........Kelechi.....Kun.......

Dinho is suspended for this hence Zaba in his Position.
And you want to risk Stones for this dead rubber leaving Ota as our only recognised CB for a hectic upcoming schedule.

Dinho is suspended for this hence Zaba in his Position.
And you want to risk Stones for this dead rubber leaving Ota as our only recognised CB for a hectic upcoming schedule.

For me Stones needs as many games as we can give him, worth the risk if it speeds up his progress. Forgot about Dinho's suspension. Delph if fit for me then.

It is to us,don't risk players we need for the prem it's that simple

I can think of 1.5 million reasons to play Stones. He's our only half decent CB and we'll want to win while blooding the kids.

I'd play him, but I'm not Pep and he'll probably opt for Aleks, just because.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.