City v Chelsea post match

How vicious are the jurnolists to Pep compared to others.

****s.

The fuckers trying to goad him into slagging off Taylor to get a ban.

No agenda my arse.

I am inclined to agree. The other thing I've noticed is that sometimes it's the choices we make in front of goal. A little more calmness would help. Yesterday both Kev and Sergio opted to shoot, when a pass would have created a better goal scoring opportunity. I'm sure in time we'll click.

That's because Aguero is greedy.

He is also missing too many chances. His misses against Everton, Boro and yesterday have been very costly.

That's because Aguero is greedy.

He is also missing too many chances. His misses against Everton, Boro and yesterday have been very costly.

Agree to a certain degree but KDB hasn't scored a PL goal for what nine games and Sterling seems to have his work boots on again , when we are bringing on a 32 year old drink driver to score a goal then you know it's getting desperate.

Silva is Silva and Navas is just a fucking headless chicken remotely anywhere near the penalty box .

Let's hope Gabby doesn't need six months to see where our new white nets are .

Agree to a certain degree but KDB hasn't scored a PL goal for what nine games and Sterling seems to have his work boots on again , when we are bringing on a 32 year old drink driver to score a goal then you know it's getting desperate.

Silva is Silva and Navas is just a fucking headless chicken remotely anywhere near the penalty box .

Let's hope Gabby doesn't need six months to see where our new white nets are .

Oh don't get me wrong I agree with that too.

De Bruyne 37 shots - 2 goals
Silva 16 shots - no goals

Piss poor!

Really don't think Chelsea are that good , the media are building them up to be the new invincibles , but we ripped them to pieces for most of the game , if we had taken half our chances it would have been a cricket score . One thing is for sure, when we do start taking our chances some poor bastards are going to be on the end of a Huddersfield and then people will sit up and take notice
I've been reading this kind of comment for about two months now and to be honest we are getting no more ruthless in front of goal. I do wonder at times how much we practise finishing in training. Pep has already said that they don't practise penalties because there's no point, does he have the same view on finishing? I'm not convinced we practice corners either. We have started taking more short corners but it looks like they're completely winging it to me and like they haven't at any point discussed what they intend to do once they have taken the short corner.

Oh don't get me wrong I agree with that too.

De Bruyne 37 shots - 2 goals
Silva 16 shots - no goals

Piss poor!

They are contributors not out and out goal scorers- we are just unlucky though (Trafford Rangers) so if we could at lest defend then we would be at least 4 points better off.

Roll on next season when we've thrown another £100m at the "Project".

Still can't get over how bad Otamendi was for Chelsea's first two goals! I'm gutted, we were on top and in control of the game up until Chelsea's first.

In terms of our goalkeepers and defenders; who is genuinely good enough? Who would get into other top sides in Europe? Stones and Kompany, but Kompany is always injured, so one defender.

You're being very generous with Stones there IMO. He may get there, but atm, he is far from the finished article

I've been reading this kind of comment for about two months now and to be honest we are getting no more ruthless in front of goal. I do wonder at times how much we practise finishing in training. Pep has already said that they don't practise penalties because there's no point, does he have the same view on finishing? I'm not convinced we practice corners either. We have started taking more short corners but it looks like they're completely winging it to me and like they haven't at any point discussed what they intend to do once they have taken the short corner.

Certainly can't be practising defending

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.