City v Liverpool - Post Match Thread

If it was any of our players on an other keeper it would be a hanging offence for every single pundit in the country,we all know it as do they,fuck them we know their game
If it was sterling he'd have been hung, drawn and quartered, then burned at the stake for good measure.

Sutton has been the worse.
Still doesn't think it was a red because some Newcastle player got off with a booking for the same offence.
Non footballer presenter and ex player Kilbane explain it too him.
Still not got a clue.
After the game the ex ref explained it was an easy decision to make.
Again argued the case for not being a sending off because he was entitled to go for the ball and was looking at the ball all of the time.
You do wonder what part of dangerous play and stonewall red card they do not get.
Seems like all the players with a nasty side to them are struggling to understand the decision.
Savage,Wright,Shearer and Sutton.
Including Liverpool

i think this fits perfect for liverpool 5-0 loos saturday.
"Liverpool looking for the ball at Etihad"
28c16c6786330cfa221fad629f1369cc.gif

It was about both the two events involving the Liverpool fans, 1 in Heysel in Belgium, the other one in Sheffield at Shef. Weds. ground. How the Liverpool fans are blaming everyone else, but putting the blame onto someone else, and that ,they are not responsible for anything that happened.
Fairly certain that Liverpool fans have been completely exonerated about Hillsborough ... song is one the rags have often sung against Liverpool.

Much easier to get Salah on the ball by playing the ball down the line against a back 3. A back 3 can't cover the entire back line so if you play a ball down the line then Salah could get on it time and time again and then be one on one with Otamendi. If Salah was central he would not have had as much opportunity to use his pace to get on the ball.

I'm not criticising Otamendi more that what happened was very predictable and presented liverpool with a very easy way of attacking our goal. Guardiola was fortunate to escape because if they'd have scored first then it would have been a very different game. We need to learn from this experience
Kin ell marv - we won 5-0 - luck to escape LMFAO

So who gets the say in this length of a ban? If its ex players he will get it reduced if its all referees he will get the 3 games ban.

rat boy showing his true colours again , i suppose when you a Rag its the hope that kills you , Shearer , Wright and Crispboy all saying they would have gone for the same ball Mane attempted , well all three would have been sent off , its not even debatable if Ballotelli had made the same challenge he would be looking at a prison sentence
All four washed-up has-beens were a disgrace on Saturday. Shearer and Wright, in particular, are thick bastards, indulged by the BBC at your and my expense.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.