City v Southampton pre match thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
We simply have to rest players for the Champions league Semi, this team should certainly have enough to compete with Southampton, the score could go either way but same could be said if we played outer strongest 11.

I dread seeing Aguero, Kompany, Fernandinho, Fernando et al in the line up today

Let's hope Leicester beat the rags and we can get some sort of result!

1440659_Manchester_City.jpg
100% this!

We could have done with Southampton on the beach as they say. We are capable of a victory. A draw would not be a disaster with the Arsenal game on the horizon.

Because it's not worth the gamble of CL next season. By all means give it a go on Wednesday, but not at the expense of Thursday night football next season.

Edited to add:

Bony has been awful and it's just magical thinking to gamble CL next season on that ending.

Who Said anything about Bony?
Dont understand your point at all. If we truely want to be in cl then we should show the ambition to do all we can to win it when the chance comes along. Otherwise what is the point? Why does getting fourth matter so much if we arent gona take cl seriously? We may as well just Jack it in and play the eds players in the european games allowing first team squad to go for the league every year.

I don't give a fuck about next week yet to be honest! More important to be in it next season and that would be helped with a victory today! Reached the champions league semi finals this season which is great but we need to be in it next year for big signings imo. Changes can be made if we are comfortable

Hart
Zab
Otamendi
Mangala
Kolarov
Fernando
Dinho
Yaya
Navas
Nasri
Aguero

I do wonder if peoole listen to the manager when he says yaya is out? Well for me zabba, kolarov, mangala, delph, nasri, sterling, nacho, hart all have to start and maybe bony Fernando and dinihio 45 each otamendi full game

hart

zabba
ota
mangala
kolarov

sterling
nando/diniho
delph
nasri

nacho
Bony

bench
willy
demi
sagna
diniho
kdb
aguero
Navas

This is a tough game at a tough time. Gladly take a draw. Hope Aguero and KDB don't play the full match. Come on City!!! ( and Leicester)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.