City v Spurs post match

Just said exactly the same, at full stretch he saves that. Very worrying
He doesn't seem to pull out of the save so much as rotate on a central invisible horizontal pole.

Watch any of his attempted saves and it seems like he is a foosball keeper only in the opposite rotational plane... it very strange and I don't understand it. He doesn't stretch his body, he doesn't flail acrobatically even when he has no hope to get there, he doesn't even jump either side. He just sort of jumps up and then rotates in place, holding out his arm on whatever side the ball is flying to.

That said, I am not sure he is at fault for either goal.

Played really well again and end up with just 1 point is sickening. Sane was excellent. Seriously, how can we batter a team like that for 90 minutes, go 2 up and let them score with virtually their only 2 attempts on goal....that is criminal...we can blame the referee for not spotting the shove on Sterling but we have to do better in defence and take our chances, had we taken our chances we'd have been out of sight long before their 2nd went in.
Whilst not scoring during domination is far from ideal the fact that when refs do that on us the players lose focus, it's human, how on earth can players have the mental strength to focus when again they've been robbed. It affects them, it has to, look how it affects us and we're not on the pitch. Although I'm still fuming and am so happy that the future is bright

Marriner needs stringing up for that, another brain fart from the predictable thick brummie fucker.

Proud of the performance, thought we were top class today against a Spurs team I thought would offer more. More confidence in front of goal we would've steamrolled them today. Future is bright

Full marks to Pep for the treat that was. If we can carve open a team that has no real weaknesses, then we are good. We will be flying next season with a decent set of fullbacks and a CB.

Great performance and the youngsters did us proud, robbed once more by bad decisions but we've just battered the form team of the Prem. onwards and upwards.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.