City v Stoke post match

The players and Pep must be pissed of at the empty seats especialy at the end .the lads rightly deserved a standing ovation at the end but so many fans had left .then you see the celebration of the Palace and Watford fans .oh well but you cant take away such a brilliant performence
Why do people who don't go to games criticise those that do?

A couple of observations on yesterday's game.

I thought the Clayheads would have brought more supporters. After all, it’s only about 40 miles from the Potteries.

And why the fuck did Pawson allow the Stoke player to take what seemed like an age to retie his bootlace before he took the throw-in?

Why do people who don't go to games criticise those that do?
I have not critised any one just wondering if Pep and the players were pissed of after such a magnifent victory not all the fans stayed to give them an ovation .said it before will say it again people buy a ticket it up to them if they turn up or arive late or leave early they pay there money it up them what they do .

I have not critised any one just wondering if Pep and the players were pissed of after such a magnifent victory not all the fans stayed to give them an ovation .said it before will say it again people buy a ticket it up to them if they turn up or arive late or leave early they pay there money it up them what they do .
You mention it every time
Put up and go or shut up about it, at least they were there.

Why not just accept it was a wonderful performance and stop the negativity towards the fans.

Thought the atmosphere and fans were good yesterday. Sold out 52,500 fans to city fans as stoke had a poor following. Most stayed until 88 minutes or so.

A complete non issue.

One point from yesterday that caught my mind. I saw Lescott again - he seems to bring his lad every week as does Micheal brown. Fair play to them for being "city fans" now having played for so many clubs. Nice to see.

The players and Pep must be pissed of at the empty seats especialy at the end .the lads rightly deserved a standing ovation at the end but so many fans had left .then you see the celebration of the Palace and Watford fans .oh well but you cant take away such a brilliant performence

As a matter of fact I noticed yesterday that there were far more people left at the end than normal. The usual early leavers on my row didn't go until we were into added time but all around me where normally I see empty seats at full time there were still lots of people there and they did give the team a standing ovation and this was acknowledged by Guardiola and the team.

i spent a wonderful friday night in stoke.
(a mate of mine, kelvin andrews, was dj-ing)
stayed up all night and caught a lunchtime train back to manchester with a few stoke fans.
they are all good lads and know i'm a blue.
they were of the attitude "fuck it, we're going to get battered but it'll be entertaining."
they weren't wrong, hahaha.

what a team we are.
it's becoming more and more difficult to find superlatives.

i nearly died last year.
i count my blessing to still be here to witness this.

ctid x

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.