City v Stoke post match

Leaving Wembley after the Arsenal defeat in the semi there was some serious criticism of Pep from some older guys which baited some pro Pep younger supporters, it was nasty and led to some scuffles. I wonder how those fickle fans are feeling now? Less than a season and some wanted Pep out.

Many posters on here saying Pep was no better or even worsen than Pellegrini, well after the Stoke performance it would be good to get some feedback.
Looks like we're on our way to Bayern Munich / barcelona, but it didn't look like it 12 months ago. Hopefully not a false dawn.

Heated disagreeent is part of football, but there are also some nasty maladjusted people as well, but there's nothing you can do about that.

Incredible performance. Some of the movement and passing was a joy to behold. We're seeing a great team emerge right in front of our very eyes. It's glorious.
I think so too. I hope injuries don't derail us. Walker looked like he took a very heavy knock at the end of the Stoke game. We can cope without Kompany and Mendy, but if we lose Walker as well that will be difficult. Such a key player defensively and going forward.

Looks like we're on our way to Bayern Munich / barcelona, but it didn't look like it 12 months ago. Hopefully not a false dawn.

Heated disagreeent is part of football, but there are also some nasty maladjusted people as well, but there's nothing you can do about that.
I agree, however I think all players and Managers always need at least two full seasons in the PL to adjust, look at Spanish Dave, fairly quiet first campaign but now challenging the King as the greatest ever City player.

In my 48 years of watching City I can honestly say the last two games are probably the best two consecutive performances I've ever seen, spine tingling football.

Paul Merson: "An absolute pleasure to watch. I feel embarrassed that I didn't pay to watch them."
Fair play to him. 3:19

Leaving Wembley after the Arsenal defeat in the semi there was some serious criticism of Pep from some older guys which baited some pro Pep younger supporters, it was nasty and led to some scuffles. I wonder how those fickle fans are feeling now? Less than a season and some wanted Pep out.

Many posters on here saying Pep was no better or even worsen than Pellegrini, well after the Stoke performance it would be good to get some feedback.

I had the same at the Everton match. Non stop moaning tossers saying Pep is rubbish bla bla. I would hate to be sat near them all season as even on Saturday I could imagine them moaning that Jesus was taken off and we took our foot off the pedal.

Something I have noticed so far this season is Pep appears to be playing a settled side every game without making a lot of changes. Last season he may have been experimenting but he quickly found out the premier league is tough and it is difficult to make a lot of changes and coast through what looks on paper an easy fixture. Our performance was incredible on Saturday when you consider almost all our team was away on international duty.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.