City v Stoke post match

That second goal gets better every time I see it. Has to be a contender for goal of the season let alone goal of the month. And Ferendinho's cracker well!

Best team goal of the season in the PL so far. Had other teams scored a goal with such finesse they would have spoken about it far more.

But many pundits are now realising that they are going to look mighty stupid as the season goes on if they don't acknowledge our style of play. I almost cringed when I heard how MOTD complimented Saturdays display.

The difference this season is we are about 90% a pepe team, last season was 65 or 70. Wait until he has his dream team / squad. We will see some beautiful football. ( 18 / 19 season make way for Douglas Luiz )

Kudos to Mark Hughes' comments after the game, I really liked the analogy of having poked us with a stick by scoring the two goals and KdB's almost single-handed response to going back to 3-2! As Hughes rightly pointed out, hard as being on the end of 7 goals might be, Stoke were not the first and definitely won't be the last team to get a good hiding at City this season.

Best team goal of the season in the PL so far. Had other teams scored a goal with such finesse they would have spoken about it far more.

But many pundits are now realising that they are going to look mighty stupid as the season goes on if they don't acknowledge our style of play. I almost cringed when I heard how MOTD complimented Saturdays display.

The difference this season is we are about 90% a pepe team, last season was 65 or 70. Wait until he has his dream team / squad. We will see some beautiful football. ( 18 / 19 season make way for Douglas Luiz )
16 passes.....Otamendi - Delph - The Android - Ferdinho - Stones - De Bruyne - Walker - De Bruyne - D. Silva - Otamendi - Delph - D. Silva - Sane - De Bruyne - Sane - Sterling. Only Jesus didn't get a touch.

Last edited:
Pleased to see Walker in the training pics. I thought he'd be an injury doubt at the very least

The fans were tremendous on Saturday hats of to all who going again tomorow as it not a cheap do anymore .Big aplause to all that are going to all the four games we have on the bounce never mind the cost it having the time and comitment to go take a bow everyone MCFC best fans in the land and all the world

from www.mancity.com

Manchester City fans are advised there are no in-person sales for the Champions League fixture against Napoli.

After 5.30pm on Monday 16th October until 7.45pm on Tuesday 17th October, tickets will only be available to buy online at mancity.com/tickets and by telephone on +(0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 1, option 2)*. There are no in-person sales for this fixture.

Not many seats left: back of 3rd tiers.

maintain the standard shown at Chelsea and at home to Stoke and i can't really see how we wont be in the mix for the title
If we maintain that standard we’ll win the league by march nobody can live with that level of performance

16 passes.....Otamendi - Delph - The Android - Ferdinho - Stones - De Bruyne - Walker - De Bruyne - D. Silva - Otamendi - Delph - D. Silva - Sane - De Bruyne - Sane - Sterling. Only Jesus didn't get a touch.

Love that bit after KDB passes to Kyle, then pretends to sprint forward, when Cameron (I think) charges back to cover, only to discover after about 10 yards that Kev has actually only pretended to run off, in order to create space for the next segment of the move!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.