City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best thing to happen is for us to score first so they have to come and attack us if we low them to score they literally won't leave there half. Also why Bravo is starting all of our games at the moment is beyond me. Hope Kompany Silva and Aguero are all fit to play.

Best thing to happen is for us to score first so they have to come and attack us if we low them to score they literally won't leave there half. Also why Bravo is starting all of our games at the moment is beyond me. Hope Kompany Silva and Aguero are all fit to play.

I think the reason for that is the clanger Willy dropped at Chelsea - he hasn't been seen since that game. Clearly Pep felt Bravo couldn't do any worse - although saying that I'm not sure which keeper is poorer. I'm still more confident of winning a match with Caballero in goal. Funny how bad it's got when I think back to how depressed I was seeing Willy in goal instead of Joe - we're in a right mess on that front.

..and the rest. If we can put out 11 players who aren't carrying injuries and have physically recovered after Sunday I think we will win.

Bravo
Zabeleta(hope he plays like he did V Barca) Kompany Stones Clichy
Toure Fernandinho
De Bruyne Silva Sane
Aguero

Excellent post and this is the level the referees have made us play at this season

I popped over to the red forum to see what their fans were predicting about the match and find it astonishing that some of them actually think THEY are being shafted by the Refs.
Unbelievable. You couldn't make it up!

tbf, every football forum will have similar views
You'd think that but I actually got a text from an Aresenal fan the other day saying how he thought we were getting stuffed with decisions this season. So it ain't myopic to feel aggrieved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.