City v United pre-match thread (team news pg 66)

Prediction

• Win

Votes: 360 59.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 150 24.6%
  • Lose

Votes: 100 16.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still have the highlights of the last game and they appealed for pens 5 times,4 in the 2nd half and even ratboy said none were,i expect the same again and spotty boy and whatshisname like falling over and rughead will chase the ref about,aside from that anything can happen and dave will be a huge miss,trust our luck

We will know what there game plan will be very early on. I just want a major reaction from the whole team tomorrow night, stay focused and switched on to be wary of there counters which is what imo think they will be looking to achieve.

Can see them looking for a point especially now they have lost Pogba. They have very little creativity on paper in their midfield without him or mata available. They will try to execute the same game plan they used against Chelsea I suspect.

Can see them looking for a point especially now they have lost Pogba. They have very little creativity on paper in their midfield without him or mata available. They will try to execute the same game plan they used against Chelsea I suspect.

which is what usually works against us.....we will have tonnes of possession....overhwelming probably but they will hit us on the break...we need to set up accordignly and not push our fullbacks too high and one of the midfielders (most likely Ferna) needs to be more a holding midfieder. We have a lack of pace in our back line (except navas who in a foot race is good but can he tackle?)

which is what usually works against us.....we will have tonnes of possession....overhwelming probably but they will hit us on the break...we need to set up accordignly and not push our fullbacks too high and one of the midfielders (most likely Ferna) needs to be more a holding midfieder. We have a lack of pace in our back line (except navas who in a foot race is good but can he tackle?)
I agree but pep has shown over the season that he is not willing to change his tactics regardless of how they play or set up against us which imo has been a factor in most of our losses this season. Other top managers do this so cant understand why he wont

I hope not, they beat Chelsea comfortably and Herrera can be creative when he isn't committing cynical fouls the dirty little shite.

The negativity in here is shocking. We have been beaten once at home by this season, and that was by a bloke from altrincham. We are better than them. Fucking smash em

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.